Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clomiphene citrate oral.

9/26/2011 6:31:06 PM

Reviewer: alwaysmrs.legros, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am 22 years old and I have problems getting pregnant. My doctor gave me this medication over 2 years ago and I got pregnant with my now 2 year old and when my husband and I wanted to have another baby the doctor put me back on it and then we had our second son and now we are useing it again to have our third child. It works wonders. I would like to thank the people that made this medication beca ... Show Full Comment

6/19/2011 4:52:43 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medication about two years about and after the third month I concieved. I am trying it again now and I am on my first month of taking it. I have had no side effects in the past and nothing as of yet.

4/9/2011 8:12:53 AM

Reviewer: cookie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
This drug has worked for me in the pass, and i have a little girl however i am on it again in the first month and waiting for results,my only problems was hot flashes and moodswings, this tablet works.

11/30/2010 10:02:31 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It definitely depends on your own body how you will react. I used it 3 years ago and after one month got pregnant. Not many side effects at that time, just the hot flashes. Have been on it again now for 3 months and stopping. This time, horrible cramping and stomach pain. Definitely worth a try if you are just starting to try to conceive. You won't know how your body will react until yo ... Show Full Comment

8/10/2010 4:32:30 PM

Reviewer: bsdlps, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had no success during the first month on this medicine. Currently working on month 2 and waiting for it to kick in so I can take advantage of the use of this product. Only time will tell but not giving up regardless of results.