Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of interferon beta-1b subcutaneous.

12/19/2009 7:14:04 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this drug since 1995 and feel that it was highly effective controlling the progression of my M.S. It was difficult getting use to the needles ( I still am not!) but if you rotate the injection site continually you should handle it fine. My reaction overall has been good, just the first time I had all the symptoms.

8/16/2009 3:58:27 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm feeling so much back pain and I am not sure it is going away. I do not like medications who involved NEEDLES, it is to much stressfull for the patient injecting himself almost everyday,I am still waiting for a pill to come, I will definitelly chance right away !

8/15/2009 12:57:56 PM

Reviewer: vcarvalho22, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
If our body produces Interferon by itself, why people with MS has to use to fight against MS? Isn't enough what the body already produce? Could you send me an answer for my email: vcarvalho22@yahoo.com , I will appreciate since I am kind of lost.

11/16/2008 2:49:00 PM

Reviewer: mary, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Multiple Sclerosis
5/24/2008 8:20:52 PM

Reviewer: Lonewolf, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This did not help me. I was diagnosed with Relapsing-Remitting MS over a year ago and have grown a crippling in my hands since taking these shots. I only experienced the flu-like symptoms twice when I tapered up to the full dose but the injection sites always became red and swollen even when I used cortisol cream and the provided ice pack. It did not seem to slow down the progression of the diseas ... Show Full Comment

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman