Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Transderm-Scop TD.

12/21/2009 5:05:53 PM

Reviewer: cmp, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The side effects are worse than full blown motion sickness. I have been off of the boat (and the patch) for three days and am experiencing blurred vision, inner ear pain, nausea, balance problems (including bed spins when I try to sleep). DO NOT TAKE THIS DRUG!!! I thought I would be fine when the cruise ended - and it seems my problems have just begun!!!

7/16/2009 10:33:09 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I recently got a prescription for the patch to use on a trip to Disney World. I used it about 3 years ago on a cruise without any problems or side effects, so it was a "no brainer". OMG, what a disaster. I put the patch on about 3 hours prior to my early morning flight. I just felt "off" for most of the day and didn't ride any rides at Disney. That night, after about 1 ... Show Full Comment

6/1/2009 3:40:41 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Extremely nauseated for 24 hours after taking the medication. Still can't see close up or focus 24 hours after taking the patch. Can't sleep because my dreams are rapid fire almost like someone is fast-forwarding them. I really hope the symptoms go away soon. I would not recommend this drug to anyone.

5/3/2009 12:11:05 PM

Reviewer: Kate, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I wish I had read these reviews before taking this medication. I thought I had finally found the wonder drug for my motion sickness. It worked great until I took it off. I was in the hospital for 3 days with vertigo and nausea. I have been out of work for a week and am still experiencing muscle weekness and vertigo. My sister, an RN, suggested slowly reducing the size of the patch to lessen the wi ... Show Full Comment

1/21/2009 8:10:36 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The only thing I have a problem with is chronic dry mouth. Other than that it works.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture