Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vagistat-1 vaginal.

11/26/2008 8:22:16 PM

Reviewer: Amy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have intense burning of my vagina and my labia is so swollen it looks like a pair of lips. I mhave never had this happen before in my life I am scared to death. Going back to doctors in the morning. I wish I hqd read the other reviews before using.

11/15/2008 3:54:28 PM

Reviewer: Female (Patient)

Comment:
    I only experienced slight burning, was lucky enought to avoid major side effects. But did not cure my yeast infection, I will have to try something else. In all: waste of money.

7/15/2008 5:22:18 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I too experienced intense burning and swelling. I am calling my doctor because it seems like my symptons got worse after using this product. DO NOT USE EVER!!!!

5/2/2008 10:51:36 AM

Reviewer: julie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I used Vagistat-1 at bedtime as suggested. Within a couple hours i had an intense burning pain in my vagina. I had to take a sleeping pill in order to stand pain. This morning i am still burning and i'm having a difficult time sitting. Calling my dr. and will never use this product again.

2/20/2008 2:16:29 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Upon application I initially felt burning and tingling (which I expected based on the packaging, though it seemed pretty sever). By morning, my entire vaginal area was extremely swollen and painful, beyond anything I have ever imagined. Two days later and lots of showers, I'm still suffering. I can barely walk or sit and will never use this product again. Perhaps it’s an allergy, but I have ta ... Show Full Comment