Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of vagistat-1 vagl.

7/2/2009 4:09:46 PM

Reviewer: Burning, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I cannot believe I didn't read these reviews before I bought this product. One day treatment? On sale at drugstore? I was sold. What a mistake! My symptoms got so much worse immediately upon taking it that I began to Google around to see if I was having an unusual reaction. Voila -- tons of reviews like these about how bad the product is. Honestly, if I could rewind and do it again, I wouldn&# ... Show Full Comment

6/16/2009 8:12:14 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this product twice and both times I had the same result with the symptoms getting worse: increased itching, pain and swelling, but no cure. Why didn't I learn my lesson after the first time I don't know. This product should be taken off the market and NEVER SOLD TO ANYONE!!!!!!

5/28/2009 1:42:20 PM

Reviewer: Mima, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm so surprised by the negative reviews. I thought this was the best product ever. I had tried Monistat 1 in the past and that drug created all the symptoms the reviewers are writing about. This one was fantastic and it will be the only one I use from now on.

5/4/2009 8:11:17 AM

Reviewer: Warning78, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have experienced the same reactions as the other reviews. It has made my symptoms worse; burning, pain, itching. I haven't been able to sleep through the night since the initial application. If I could go back in time, I would have gone with a 3 day.

4/20/2009 3:30:47 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Worst product ever! It took away the itching, but only temporary enough to let me fall asleep. Woke up in the middle of the night uncomfortable, burning and completely swollen. DO NOT USE!!!