Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of vagistat-1 vagl.

8/6/2009 5:29:53 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I chose Vagistat-1 to treat my vaginal yeast infection because of the ease of use and 1 day application. It did take care of my infection, however it inflamed my vaginal area so much that I could hardly walk the following day. It was exquisitly painful to the touch. It was still painful on day 2 but much better. I've used other brands 3 and 7 day preparations without incident and I will us ... Show Full Comment

7/25/2009 2:05:54 PM

Reviewer: M, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
When I got this product I felt it would work because my symptoms were not bad. After inserting the ointment I had a large amount of yeasty discharge. I thought it was the ointment coming out until about a day later when my symptoms worsened. It should be against the law to sell this product. I am now trying aloe gel from the plant.

7/2/2009 4:09:46 PM

Reviewer: Burning, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I cannot believe I didn't read these reviews before I bought this product. One day treatment? On sale at drugstore? I was sold. What a mistake! My symptoms got so much worse immediately upon taking it that I began to Google around to see if I was having an unusual reaction. Voila -- tons of reviews like these about how bad the product is. Honestly, if I could rewind and do it again, I wouldn&# ... Show Full Comment

6/16/2009 8:12:14 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this product twice and both times I had the same result with the symptoms getting worse: increased itching, pain and swelling, but no cure. Why didn't I learn my lesson after the first time I don't know. This product should be taken off the market and NEVER SOLD TO ANYONE!!!!!!

5/28/2009 1:42:20 PM

Reviewer: Mima, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm so surprised by the negative reviews. I thought this was the best product ever. I had tried Monistat 1 in the past and that drug created all the symptoms the reviewers are writing about. This one was fantastic and it will be the only one I use from now on.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver