Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reglan inj.

5/23/2011 7:13:40 PM

Reviewer: Courtney, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Like others, I was given Reglan in my IV after experiencing severe nausea and maybe 5 minutes after it being injected into it, I felt a VERY strong sense of rage. I was extremely irritated, could not get comfortable and all I wanted to do was rip the IV out of my arm and run out of the hospital. I told the nurse and he said it is a common side effect and he reversed it with benadryl. I now list Re ... Show Full Comment

5/12/2011 9:26:42 AM

Reviewer: Robin, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given the injection for this medication in the hospital after having nausea and vomiting for four days straight. Not five minutes after the injection I started having seizures. I have to keep a printout of the mediation with me at all times to say that I am allergic to it.

1/7/2011 8:03:42 AM

Reviewer: stuck with migraines, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this last night at the ER for a migraine that had been ongoing for 3 days. I actually did NOT feel like throwing up this time...this thing made me pick something else but "Other". I have "complicated" migraines although I dont think they use that term anymore whereby I get extreme pain behind my left eye and am virtually unresponsive to the migraine meds. I sought ... Show Full Comment

5/4/2010 4:29:00 PM

Comment:
I was administered this drug during an emergency room visit and it was horrible. About 10 minutes after the injection I felt EXTREMELY irritable and anxious. It was like I couldn't be comfortable in my own skin. I do not reccomend this drug.

3/24/2010 1:16:54 PM

Reviewer: kdj6369, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I received this medication along with a Nubain injection to treat a migraine and the nausea caused by the migraine. All I want to do when I have a migraine is sleep and Reglan allowed me to do so.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.