Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Elmiron Oral.

11/24/2014 8:46:22 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
I have been on Elmiron for two years now,but have not seen any improvement in my condition. In fact, pelvic pain is worst.

6/13/2014 10:23:18 PM

Reviewer: ICFree, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had IC for months that went undiagnosed. PA at OBGYN caught on finally and did bladder cocktails once a week for 6 weeks and I went on Elmiron for 6 months. I found my trigger was diet soda. I don't touch that stuff anymore and have not needed Elmiron for 6 years now. My life is totally "normal" now.

4/29/2014 6:26:01 PM

Reviewer: msilha, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Bladder Wall Inflammation
3/2/2014 7:07:04 PM

Reviewer: reenie3736, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This medication along with Hydroxyzine has had some relief from bladder issues. BUT... I have found it has helped my RA. I have suffered 7 years of RA and Fibro pain. Within 2 weeks of Elmiron and Hydroxyzine I have been 4 months pain free from joint pain.

1/14/2014 12:40:29 PM

Reviewer: aquastone, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
It has taken about 8 months to feel as if the Elmiron is working. I have changed my diet, the main culprit for me was wine. Artificial sweeteners also played a key role, therefore, I no longer drink diet sodas, and I use natural Stevia in my coffee (won't give that up, although it's an irritant). Changed a lot of what I ate and drank. I also learned how to do the bladder installments ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture