Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Elmiron oral.

6/30/2015 7:37:46 AM

Reviewer: Gina, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
No remarkable results after 3 months use, however, pelvic pain physical therapy based on the Stanford University Medical School Protocol, has stopped bladder urgency and discomfort almost completely. SALT is the trigger for my pain. I have lost at least 25% of my hair on Elmiron and have decided to stop taking it. The PT is much more effective. Few therapists specialize in this method, there ar ... Show Full Comment

5/29/2015 12:00:56 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've used this for 1 ½ yrs. I was miss diagnosed for about two years (worst two years), because they said I was to young to have IC. I finally switched my urologist and he did a cystoscopy and diagnosed me with IC I started with three pills a day but felt nauseous and faint so I went down to one. This pill is a life saver, I tried to go off and within 3 days my IC symptoms were coming bac ... Show Full Comment

11/24/2014 8:46:22 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
I have been on Elmiron for two years now,but have not seen any improvement in my condition. In fact, pelvic pain is worst.

6/13/2014 10:23:18 PM

Reviewer: ICFree, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had IC for months that went undiagnosed. PA at OBGYN caught on finally and did bladder cocktails once a week for 6 weeks and I went on Elmiron for 6 months. I found my trigger was diet soda. I don't touch that stuff anymore and have not needed Elmiron for 6 years now. My life is totally "normal" now.

4/29/2014 6:26:01 PM

Reviewer: msilha, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

chest x-ray