Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of doxylamine succinate Oral.

8/7/2009 2:17:01 AM

Reviewer: sandra, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this for about 4 years, I am retired and single and stay up late and like to sleep late. It works great for me, only take one half pill and sleep for 8 to 9 hours. Always feel great next morning, love it.

8/6/2009 11:25:08 PM

Reviewer: RainCrow, Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
It seems to build up in the system so that daily use produces progressively increasing daytime sleepiness. I cannot use it everyday.

7/26/2009 10:12:49 AM

Reviewer: quilter, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
experiancing acid reflux

7/22/2009 2:50:47 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I use this medication at bedtime for occas. sleeplessness. It is very strong at 25mg., in my case, so I cut the tablet in thirds. This results in my taking about 9mg. dose. It is very effective at helping me sleep all the way through the night. My only complaint is that it can cause sleepiness the next day if take more than 1/3 of a 25mg. tablet or if I use it more than 2 nights in a row. I don& ... Show Full Comment

7/17/2009 8:34:49 PM

Reviewer: Up at night, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This is a cheap drug over the counter drug you can buy at Walmart. It is simply called Sleep Aid Tablet by Equate. I found that one 25mg tablet made me drowsy the next morning, so I break one tablet into thirds and it is perfect for me. It is not addicting as I have gotten off of it many times. I also drink alcohol when I take it and it puts me to sleep and I stay asleep. I like it almost too much ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.