Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of doxylamine succinate oral.

3/18/2009 5:50:18 PM

Reviewer: MT, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I know it's been only one night, but I'm hoping that if I reduce my dosage (I took one full pill last night) the daytime side effects will be eliminated. It's mid-afternoon and I'm still very groggy. I'll try a lower dose, but I sure don't like the way I'm feeling now!

2/26/2009 12:40:38 AM

Reviewer: sleepinginoklahoma, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had trouble falling asleep and going back to sleep after waking for many years. I have tried Ambien (only worked for about 4 hrs.), Lunesta, Dalmane & Benadryl and this works the best (can't believe it's OTC). The only problem is the groggy feeling the next day - may try taking half tablet. I have taken nearly every night for several years and am concerned with it being addict ... Show Full Comment

2/19/2009 12:36:32 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping
    1/16/2009 3:46:59 PM

Reviewer: Stylite, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I took half a 25mg tablet and slept for 13 hours! Too long! It does make me groggy the next day, but overall I am so happy to have found something that works for me. I was up at 4:30 every morning for the past six years. It also helps my mood - almost instantaneously took away my crankiness and even though I was groggy the next day, I was also happy and mellow. My dreams were really nice on i ... Show Full Comment

1/7/2009 12:34:03 AM

Reviewer: Joe, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    The medication works well in putting me to sleep, but the next day I am dumb as a post. I can't think clearly and my reaction time is slow.

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.