Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of doxylamine succinate oral.

8/17/2015 1:33:03 PM

Reviewer: SuzeQ, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
After catching a cold a few years ago, I discovered that Tylenol Cold Nighttime put me into a deep sleep soon after taking (Nyquil keeps me up like I just drank 10 cups of coffee!). I researched the active ingredient and discovered doxylamine succinate in pill form at my local pharmacy. It works wonders - and it's super cheap too ($4 for 48 pills)! I only take 1/2 pill because I've foun ... Show Full Comment

8/6/2015 9:40:06 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from insomnia caused by another medication I am taking. I I had tried everything to help me fall asleep and stay asleep: Dramamine, Ambien, etc. and nothing worked. Well, this medication is a god send, I can finally get a good 5-6 hours of sleep, I'd obviously prefer. 8 but I'm not complaining! I definitely reccommend this product.

4/30/2015 10:31:21 PM

Reviewer: Will, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug doesn't help me fall asleep. But it makes me drowsy all night, which is critical. My problem used to be waking up in the middle of the night and being instantly awake. Then I'd stay awake and start obsessing about any manner of things in my life. I still wake up in the middle of the night, to use the bathroom, etc. But I wake up and I'm drowsy. I use the bathroom, come ... Show Full Comment

10/28/2014 6:37:58 PM

Reviewer: NFMommy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Works well. I fall asleep fast. However...I am curious if anyone else has frequent urination while using this..? It's great that I can fall asleep...But it really stinks that I have to make like 3-4 trips to the bathroom!

8/18/2014 9:32:58 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 (Patient)

Comment:

Does your kid have symptoms?