Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Estring Vagl.

9/11/2013 8:23:39 PM

Reviewer: Lo, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I call it my "happy ring". I am on my 4th one at the end of a year. I am 71 yrs. old and had a hysterectomy in l991. Vaginal dryness made intercourse intolerable. This solved all of my problems. I do not need to remove it during relations, and there is plenty of lubrication and no discomfort whatsoever. It is a miracle ring.

8/25/2013 8:45:30 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor recommended I use estring for post menopausal dryness; it does help me but I did experience a few sharp pangs of breast pain, which worries me. I had a little trouble removing it, but not too much. I have gained belly weight, which has really been annoying - didn't realize til I read other posts here that it could be related! Now I am not sure I will continue.

7/10/2013 4:20:31 PM

Reviewer: JAK, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 57 year old woman who is still having periods, but am probably in perimenopause. I was having problems with vaginal dryness and pain during intercourse, even with lubricants. The Estring ring has helped me immensely. Now, intercourse is not painful at all and I am normal natural vaginal discharge once again. No problems with dryness and no problems with weight gain. The only symptom I'm ... Show Full Comment

6/5/2013 12:02:20 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My only problem is getting the estring out, have to go into the doctor's office to have it removed, but other than that it works great for me.

5/28/2013 7:53:49 PM

Reviewer: Feather, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Just hit the 3 month mark and have replaced my first a estring with a second one. I'm delighted with the results and I may even speak for my husband who is pleased that sex doesn't hurt (me) now! I am 60, he is 45 and we've had a long period of little to no love making. Some time ago, I tried estrogen laced cream and couldn't stay with it ... Too messy. My gynecologist recommended ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?