Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of estring vagl.

12/2/2013 12:14:39 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I tried the the Estring to relieve dryness and vaginal atrophia. I have had a hysterectomy and since i have used a diaphragm before, I thought this would work for me. It is very uncomfortable especially while sitting. It feels like low level cramping and really uncomfortable during bowel movements. I tried repositioning it but it reverts up behind the pelvic bone and increases pressure. After ... Show Full Comment

9/22/2013 2:06:41 PM

Reviewer: grace, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
None of you is mentioning one of the most delightful benefits of the estring: inside the vagina it must act like some kind of Episcopalian sex toy. My husband and I have been married 45 years, and I would say I have that man's COMPLETE attention these days. Not surprising to learn that the estring was invented by Swedes. :-)

9/11/2013 8:23:39 PM

Reviewer: Lo, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I call it my "happy ring". I am on my 4th one at the end of a year. I am 71 yrs. old and had a hysterectomy in l991. Vaginal dryness made intercourse intolerable. This solved all of my problems. I do not need to remove it during relations, and there is plenty of lubrication and no discomfort whatsoever. It is a miracle ring.

8/25/2013 8:45:30 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor recommended I use estring for post menopausal dryness; it does help me but I did experience a few sharp pangs of breast pain, which worries me. I had a little trouble removing it, but not too much. I have gained belly weight, which has really been annoying - didn't realize til I read other posts here that it could be related! Now I am not sure I will continue.

7/10/2013 4:20:31 PM

Reviewer: JAK, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 57 year old woman who is still having periods, but am probably in perimenopause. I was having problems with vaginal dryness and pain during intercourse, even with lubricants. The Estring ring has helped me immensely. Now, intercourse is not painful at all and I am normal natural vaginal discharge once again. No problems with dryness and no problems with weight gain. The only symptom I'm ... Show Full Comment

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice