Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gabapentin Oral.

8/20/2014 11:26:34 AM

Reviewer: Ralph, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Used at bed time because of foot pain, reduces pain but feet feel numb.

8/16/2014 5:12:34 PM

Reviewer: Polly, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Gabapentin for over 10 years. I take 3 800mg. tablets and 3 400mg. tablets every day. I also take Amtrypiline 50 mg. at bedtime. I hate the side effects. I have very bad balance, an extremely dry mouth, a tremor, memory loss, difficulty thinking and get confused. I am hesitant about cutting down, although I have done so at times. This europathy has really ruined my life.

8/13/2014 9:53:15 PM

Reviewer: jljhome, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have osteoarthritis in my cervical spine a.k.a. degenerative disc disease. I was diagnosed in September 2013 after seeing my doctor for extreme pain in my neck that radiated across the top of my shoulders and down into my shoulder blades with every move I made, and that included breathing. I also had tingling and numbness down the back side of both arms and into my pinky, ring, and pointer finge ... Show Full Comment

8/6/2014 11:33:10 PM

Reviewer: ddahl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Great for pain but made me feel like I was high and made me very drowsy.

8/5/2014 10:14:35 AM

Reviewer: k9keeper, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Very little relief and many side effects! When I initially increased to 300mg 3x/day (900mg total), along with that came a severe headache. Thankfully that lasted only a short time. My prescription glasses were going to be changed for a second time. This past week I've been tapering off of the medication (switching to Lyrica) and my eyes are improving. They changed that much in that sho ... Show Full Comment