Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of gabapentin oral.

1/4/2016 4:44:14 PM

Reviewer: Anjilluv, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Before taking this medication I was always overwhelmed by the pain and now I'm not it was s that simple.

12/21/2015 12:57:20 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Hi, I actually wrote a post earlier this month (miracle in a bottle) sorry to say it became very ineffective after a week and a half, My Dr was already doubling my dose up to 600 mg 3Ã?a day this is a drug you have to keep taking more and more, I am so over all of this physically mentally there is no miracle drug still waiting on surgery,really wish you the best of luck!!

12/5/2015 8:02:22 AM

Reviewer: Good luck, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've only been taking this for three days,300mg 3Ã? a day it's like a miracle in a bottle I blew out my c6-7 disc into my spinal cord im waiting on approval for artificial disc,wasin severe pain on dilated (morphenes big bro) eating them like candy unfortunately. Truly only took 2 pain pills yesterday just to taper off, this really works does make you a little sleepy but pain is 85%go ... Show Full Comment

11/16/2015 1:56:11 PM

Reviewer: Ms. K, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have type 2 diabetes and began experiencing neuropathy in my feet which occurs mostly at bedtime several years ago. My doctor prescribed this med to treat the tingling "pins & needles sensations. My dosage is 100mg 3x/day. After 1-2 weeks I finally started experiencing relief from my symptoms & the relief has been consistent ever since. I have not needed to increase the dosage. I no ... Show Full Comment

11/11/2015 10:24:35 PM

Reviewer: brokeback, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    taking twice a day. Helped to relieve my sciatica alot for two weeks, but it seems that my pain is slowly returning. either from me building a tolerance to it. Or I'm getting worse. and I would found out real quick if i forgot to take when it was time to. I would get light headed from time to time. Hopefully it continue to keep the pain away.