Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Wellbutrin SR oral.

4/21/2016 3:15:40 PM

Reviewer: ALIVE, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    i love it. I MORE ORGANIZED AND FOCUSED I WANT TO DO THINGS THAT I HAD LOSS INTEREST IN

5/7/2015 4:33:26 AM

Reviewer: Athena, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Been on this medication for two weeks and although it works great for my depression; I have diarrhea daily. Does anyone else have this problem? Does it go away? Looking for solutions because I really don't want to go off this medication.

12/26/2014 8:19:19 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female

Comment:
    This med is really helping me and I was so excited at the aspect of losing weight...well been taking for 3 weeks and have gained 9 lbs. Has anyone else gained weight instead of losing weight?

12/13/2014 9:09:07 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have only been on Wellbutrin SR 150 mg once a day for 10 days. started off great but now I am VERY irratable , bad sweats , and today I have started itching....I really don't want to change meds for this one I could tell a great positive difference in my life the first week but the last three days it has been one side effect after another....will these side effects go away? has anyone else e ... Show Full Comment

9/23/2014 10:34:08 PM

Reviewer: tiacat, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    While it did take 3 weeks, I feel more positive, rarely cry, don't allow my personal life to drag me under, and best of all...my interstate daily commute doesn't consume me. Less sexual desire, less desire to eat. Usually have a small glass of wine 3 to 5 times a week; rarely now and I don't miss it...much. It has effected my sleep. Had to increase Ambien to 5mg (from 2.5)which I take ... Show Full Comment