Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of benzonatate Oral.

3/22/2009 8:48:21 PM

Reviewer: lizzy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Prescribed for cough, but made me "drunk". Could not drive car, function normally. Caused dizziness, double vision and balance problems. Helped my cough after I took it for 2 days, but the side affects are scary and continue after 36 hrs since last dose.

3/19/2009 2:45:24 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this medication after suffering with a cough for days. I took it once every 4-6 hours. I slept the entire first day, which I needed because I had not been able to sleep for coughing. LOVE IT!

3/18/2009 7:04:08 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
What a drug, oh my goodness, I have asthma and I caught a nasty cold that headed straight to my chest and gave me pneunmonia, this medicine help to alleviate my coughing and barking and I felt wonderful. I did not get constipated or any of the other side effects. Amazing, def worth the try!

3/10/2009 9:57:26 PM

Reviewer: lem_913, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Was very effective in stopping my cough, but had larynx and trachea spasms--almost choked to death. Plus the constipation, and not to mention the nause. It was terrible. i would rather go back to OTC Robitussin. Old is Gold baby.

3/6/2009 1:46:19 PM

Reviewer: Peg-55, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I think this may be the best med. I've ever taken for coughing. I have little or no cough after the first 24 hours.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice