Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of benzonatate Oral.

12/2/2008 11:40:36 AM

Reviewer: luci, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for a week now and i have experienced changes in my moods dizziness and nauseous.

12/2/2008 3:40:04 AM

Reviewer: curlyroe, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After taking this medicine for a week, 3 times a day as prescribed by my physician. My cough continued day & night...I did not get any relief. I never knew that I had taken any medication, my condition remained and my cough became worse.

11/29/2008 1:31:23 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Absolutely no effect whatsoever. I'm still coughing so hard I'm having back spasms

11/27/2008 4:16:17 AM

Reviewer: (Patient)

Comment:
Yesterday was my first day to use. Right before I went to bed last night, I took this medicine. All night I felt like I had caffeine so I couldn't sleep at all. I coughed all night.

11/25/2008 6:11:34 AM

Reviewer: SJ, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After a week of all-day/all-night coughing, I'd hoped this would work. I'm still coughing like I'll cough up a lung, and now I have a stuffy nose too (one of the listed side-effects). Every 8 hours is not a good dosage regime for someone hoping to catch up on lost sleep. Requires utmost precision on timing. (Not that it matters, since the cough is still here anyway). *sigh*

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash