Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of benzonatate oral.

9/9/2008 11:02:08 PM

Comment:
After second day on it, no improvement at all so far. I experienced nausea, as well. I am on the fence about staying on it another day. I need quicker results. No problem with taking the pills.

9/5/2008 10:59:18 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with probable pertussis(whopping cough) YUK! After 3 weeks of a very painful and nasty cough, I have refief. Though I did get a bit sick to my stomach and quite sleepy, the pain in my chest, throat, and abdomen from the constant violent coughing has ceased and my cough is controlled...nothing else had helped until now..I adore this medication.

7/17/2008 10:06:48 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This pill is GREAT! I developed a cold that include lots of congestion and wheezing. I developed such a deep cough that I almost threw-up from coughing. I was told about this medication by a collegue (medical field) and asked my doctor for a prescription. I took one at 9:15 am and by 10:00 am I was coughing less than 3 times per hour. I did feel a little disoriented after the first pill, but that ... Show Full Comment

7/3/2008 5:04:59 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male (Patient)

Comment:
it made me sick to my stomach

6/26/2008 9:45:42 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I've only taken this for 2 days but it has not helped me at all. I was still up all night coughing. I would not recommend it although many of the reviewers did.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture