Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nitrofurantoin Oral.

2/25/2015 3:09:27 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this medication 2 days ago, the first day I felt nauseous and started trowing up, im still on it and ive been feeling super sick from it but my uti is going away. I no longer feel pain during urination.

2/22/2015 7:05:02 AM

Reviewer: ponting, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this antibiotic off my doctor for urine infection, I took 4tablets on the Friday as was told to take one tablet 4 times a day..I was up all night feeling very sick, on the Saturday I still felt very sick, dizzy n pain in chest. I phoned shropdoc the Sunday morning an advised me to stop taking them an g back to my gp the Monday or Tuesday. This antibiotic should not be giving out and si ... Show Full Comment

2/10/2015 6:12:26 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Had somewhat asymptomatic UTI--no pain, but frequent urination and blood in urine. Took second pill today, late in the afternoon with a light meal. This evening I still feel fine and relieved that the bleeding has stopped. The instructions provided to me were to take the capsule once a day (no particular time was specified) with food or milk. I am making sure to stay hydrated as well.

1/7/2015 8:53:49 AM

Reviewer: Kmw013192, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am pregnant and formed a horrible Urinary Tract Infection. The pain became almost unbearable. I couldn't really do anything but lay around. I took this medication for about 3 days. The pain is completely gone and I no longer have any burning when I use the restroom. The only side effect that I had was that it turned my pee into a dark yellow almost orange color. I used this medication as rec ... Show Full Comment

12/30/2014 5:08:02 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Caregiver)

Comment:
My mother nearly died yesterday from taking this stupid drug. she had an allergic reaction which saw her go into anafalactic (sp) shock. Living out of town took the ambulance over a half hour to reach her and she was already feeling like she was going to die. Doctors just released her saying she was a very lucky lady to have survived...She will be on natural remedies from now on!!!!!!!

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver