Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of nitrofurantoin Oral.

9/22/2014 12:37:41 AM

Reviewer: anon0236, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is the second time I've had to google medicines. Within a few minutes I was nauseous. But I have been after I eat and take medicine for about a month. I already have shortness of breath, chest pain, dizzy, and nauseous, so I'm not even sure if I need to continue taking it.

8/24/2014 1:15:43 PM

Reviewer: tonya, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My daughter took this for a UTI, and only took the second pill and had tightening in her chest and breathing problems.She felt like she had pnemonia. This drug shouldn't even be prescribed or on the market. Doctors need to look into serious side effects more often.

8/9/2014 12:56:58 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm very fortunate in the use of this medication. I had no side effects that caused me discomfort.

8/6/2014 5:18:30 PM

Reviewer: dlaett, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Taking twice a day for two weeks. It's been one week now and feel fine, although very tired. Fatique could be due to infection, although I don't really know. No other symptoms so far.

7/27/2014 4:06:45 AM

Reviewer: tinalouize, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a bladder infection, I took the first pill and fifteen minutes I was shaky,it has been about 3 hours now and I am so nauseated that I want to cry. I hate this medicine. No wonder the pharmacist said to me that if I started to feel sick to stop right away and call the doctor and have him prescribe another antibiotic, obviously she knew what I was in for...I just flushed all the pills down the ... Show Full Comment

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice