Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of diphenhydramine HCl Oral.

3/19/2009 8:39:22 PM

Reviewer: Cookie789123, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I use this drug for insomnia and it definitely knocks me out!

2/24/2009 6:06:30 PM

Reviewer: Christine, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It definately puts me to sleep, I have had trouble sleeping for the past few months, I am uncertain if it is the drug that is making me feel dizzy the next day or if it is because I haven't had much sleep in the past month. I feel like I have vertigo.

2/14/2009 2:03:41 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping
2/4/2009 5:35:06 AM

Reviewer: Help, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
I went through an extremely traumatic experience in August (i watched a friend of mine die in a car accident) I stopped sleeping because when i closed my eyes i saw everything again. I found these Simply Sleep pills and tried them out. They worked wonders for me. But i have been taking them almost every night for 7 months and now im starting to think they are having the oppisite effect on me. I to ... Show Full Comment

2/3/2009 8:49:16 PM

Reviewer: Vambezie, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I turned 40 last year and had trouble going to sleep (manopause) so I tried the various OTC sleep aids. This med works great and is not habit forming. I am fine with 12.5 Mg (1/2 tab) but take it early (no later than 8:30 PM EST) and you should wake up fine with no hangover. If you happen to be an allergic person there are added benfits but be sure to check with your MD for any drug interaction ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.