Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Levothyroxine Oral.

12/29/2008 8:56:30 PM

Reviewer: molson, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medicine for 6 months. It works great for me. I take it before I take my oldest daughter to school and by the time I get back I can eat breakfast. I've had no weight gain and no side effects.

12/22/2008 12:05:07 AM

Reviewer: rangerbob86, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking levothyroxine a little over a year beginning with 25 micrograms to 1 milligram, with a blood test after each change in prescription. I have noticed increased energy and a better state of mind. It has helped me return closer to my old self. I am a teacher and a coach and live an active live style. My one concern is muscle soreness that I noticed after reaching 75 micrograms.

12/20/2008 2:57:03 PM

Reviewer: flimbohead@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i believe it is helping but too soon to know how much. I am diabetic so I take low levels of it. I dont eat as much and not taking this for anything but thyroid. I think I just get busy on computer and time flys by. I was happy I found why i was so tired and wanted to sleep all the time and im still tired but its too soon to say a lot about this pill but so far so good

12/19/2008 11:25:24 AM

Reviewer: pat, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Underactive Thyroid
12/14/2008 12:09:17 PM

Reviewer: Friend to dogs , 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medication about two years ago, stopped taking it when I went to emergency room with very very fast racing heartbeat. Now I am supposed to go on it again, but this time a lower dose. Just hope my heart does not race. Will try it but am going for more blood work in 5 weeks.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.