Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of levothyroxine Oral.

5/24/2009 9:04:37 AM

Reviewer: dknxns, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Not really feeling too much of a difference, I am only on .25 mg but I just feel still exhausted and my skin is extremely dry, always had soft skin, skin is skaling and dry and lips constantly chapping, I constantly put lip balm/carmex on, anyone else experience any of this, not sure if because of the hypothyroidism or medicine, either way these are new in the past few months, was diagnosed almost ... Show Full Comment

5/22/2009 11:35:26 AM

Reviewer: Larissa, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed 25mcg for underactive thyroid. My levels are back to normal after taking this drug for about 6 monthes now... but this medication does give me headaches, nausea and Im still tired?! I dont really like the side effects.

5/22/2009 9:19:03 AM

Comment:
Suffered no side effects and had more energy after being on it.

5/20/2009 1:30:08 PM

Reviewer: stargazer12342000@yahoo.com, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Today is the first day of taking this drug, and so far I am extremely tired. I work with the public and have to be alert, but I can hardly keep my eyes open. I was prescribed it after months of worsening sadness, weight gain and acheyness. I hope in the coming days and weeks I start to see an improvement in my symptoms so I can be taken off the anti-depressants. I think the Dr.'s should ha ... Show Full Comment

5/12/2009 6:12:06 PM

Reviewer: Margie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I am wondering if this drug causes low blood sugar. My husband takes it, and is on insulin, [humalog, & lantus.]

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash