Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of levothyroxine Oral.

5/24/2009 9:04:37 AM

Reviewer: dknxns, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Not really feeling too much of a difference, I am only on .25 mg but I just feel still exhausted and my skin is extremely dry, always had soft skin, skin is skaling and dry and lips constantly chapping, I constantly put lip balm/carmex on, anyone else experience any of this, not sure if because of the hypothyroidism or medicine, either way these are new in the past few months, was diagnosed almost ... Show Full Comment

6/7/2009 12:51:45 PM

Reviewer: New Mexico, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I don't know how to explain it except that I had a terrible reaction to the drug .. ending up with something like diaper rash. It took a couple months to develop but cleared up completely after a few weeks off the drug.

6/4/2009 2:26:11 AM

Reviewer: DAS, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Thyroid test is normal now, but I am eating like a fiend and gaining weight. I've never had an appetite like this! Anyone else having this problem?

6/1/2009 6:23:18 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been on the meds for about 4 months.I really don't see any changes in my mood and I am always tired.I cant sleep because of back pain after having shingles at age 23.i"m now 29 cant hardly play with my boys. MY dr put me on 50mg and now that the sun is out I have raised rashes on my arms. Has anyone else experienced this???

5/31/2009 2:29:33 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been put on 25mcg to start and recently raised to 50mcg. I don't like this medication at all...I have found that it increases my episodes of anxiety attacks...I already suffer from panic/anxiety disorder....I have been having heart palpitations/rapid heart rate more frequently since starting this medication. I have been put on Lexapro and Xanax to treat these side effects and they make ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver