Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of donepezil oral.

3/4/2014 10:40:08 AM

Reviewer: mtiger, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
Mom has been on this (10mg) for several moths, and there has been no effect - positive or negative. Neuro just says to keep taking it. He doesn't live with it, I guess.

12/4/2013 11:38:08 AM

Reviewer: Veniceinks, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My mother started 10 mg of Donepezil about 3 weeks ago. I've called her neurologist this morning after researching possible side effects. I've had her to the Dr. twice because she has been so weak, depressed, nauseous, loss of appetite, spent entire days in bed, complains of aches/pains, nightmares, talking in her sleep, pale and looks very dehydrated. The Dr. ordered blood work which cam ... Show Full Comment

11/24/2013 11:14:59 AM

Reviewer: mikepj, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Have been taking donepezil for about 5 weeks. I thought it was helping me, but I am having second thoughts now. The last two nights I have been awaken. I was going to adjust my head to my pillow, but when I lifted my head I felt very dizzy. I tried to sit up in bed, but I couldn't. After I laid there for a few minutes I slowly sat up. Most of the dizziness was gone. I sat in my easy chair fo ... Show Full Comment

9/2/2013 5:53:38 PM

Reviewer: PamC, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 90-yr-old mother had no side effects at all with this. It seems to help her process information and make better decisions.

8/23/2013 8:03:09 PM

Reviewer: Gabby, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
I see no difference or improvement with this med.

Does your kid have symptoms?