Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Enjuvia oral.

6/23/2014 9:29:10 PM

Reviewer: Constantly miserable, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for a little over 30 days due to an issue with Cenestin being unavailable. Since I've been taking Enjuvia, I've gained weight, issues with short term memory, night sweats are bad and I'm now experiencing severe pain in my right eye and the right side of my head. I'm definitely asking my doctor to take me off of Enjuvia!!

6/20/2013 11:08:21 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Made my Mood excellent

5/10/2013 2:07:04 PM

Reviewer: LAG, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Enjuvia has been the most effective estrogen treatment that I've taken and believe me, I have tried a lot. Enjuvia has given me my life back!

3/17/2013 8:16:02 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
gain weight

1/10/2013 2:31:02 PM

Reviewer: Kcdc0802, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Enjuvia for almost 3 years after undergoing a complete hysterectomy at the age of 27. I am on the 1.25 thinking of decreasing it. I started enjuvia the day after my hysterectomy and have had no problems with the pill, I sleep fine, mood is fine, no weight gain or water gain. I can only get it at Walmart in my area and they don't always have it, I can go up to 3 days without i ... Show Full Comment

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice