Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Enjuvia oral.

11/15/2012 3:10:00 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: "Change of Life" Signs
10/19/2012 3:54:34 PM

Reviewer: valashay, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine has work for me but I now am having trouble finding the low dosage. I am not willing to take a higher dosage if I don't need it.

6/13/2012 2:10:35 PM

Reviewer: Babygirl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for menepause symptoms for about three weeks, I have no hot flashes or night sweats anymore, but i have gained alot of weight and retaining alot of fluid. And I work out 4 days a week, I dont like the weight gain and i seem sleepy alot to. I see my doc next week and I am going to see about changing medication. I was taking estroven which is an OTC drug for menepause ... Show Full Comment

2/24/2012 8:39:24 AM

Reviewer: junebug, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started the lowest dose of enjuvia back in November 2011. It was effective but did not completely get rid of my hot flashes and from time to time, I still felt like I was in a fog. My Dr. increased the doage to .625 and I began having heart palpitations and still had hot flashes at night. My Dr. then took me off of it and prescribed an anti-depressant. This caused me to have anxiety attacks. So ... Show Full Comment

1/23/2012 8:10:11 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Was using Evamist for hot flashes and worked great! After palpitations primary doctor told me to stop it to rule out med. Went back on it but wasn't helping so started on low dose Enjuvia 2 weeks ago. Hot flashes mostly gone but feel dizzy occasionally, anxious and memory is awful. Thought was something else til read side effects and other reviews. Will give it another week.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture