Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Clonazepam Oral.

12/24/2007 11:46:19 AM

Reviewer: Consumer, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I first started using after one day, I was sitting at my desk, had a severe head rush, became flush, my heart started palpitating out of control, thought I was having a heart attack. I unfortunately drove my self to the hospital to get checked out, once everything checked out, the doctor though he would try this for what he considered a panic attack. I thought it was the two pots of coffee I was d ... Show Full Comment

12/21/2007 11:57:47 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
A psychiatrist prescribed this medicine to me in 1997 to combat severe anxiety and it worked very well for me. What many doctors won't tell you is that it is excruciating to get off of. I was weaned off the medicine this past fall and it was the worst experience of my life. After being on the med for 10 years, my body loved it and screamed for it when it was no longer available. I withst ... Show Full Comment

12/18/2007 1:01:10 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I felt like a different person on this med. and it wasn't in a good way. I was also taking Ambien at the same time so it could also have someting to do with that. My memory was horrible and I had mood swings. The worst part was that I was in a cloud and didn't realize it. Someone else had to talk to me about it.

12/11/2007 12:51:07 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Works well. Sometimes too well. It relaxes me almost too much sometimes, leaving me unable to feel. No, not unable to feel, but unable to express those feelings.

12/4/2007 11:53:12 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture