Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clonazepam Oral.

2/16/2008 3:09:18 AM

Reviewer: Ibrahim, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had been experiencing panic attack and anxieties for almost 10 years and during that period of time I was admitted to the hospital for 5 times until a doctor whom has had the same problem came with the diagnosis! She referred to a psychiatrist and saved me from disaster.I was diagnosed as having severe depression with panic attack. I am now in 10th. years of treatment with Luvox. During the firs ... Show Full Comment

2/14/2008 9:02:05 PM

Reviewer: Huscroft6, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Works great for me. 1mg, 2 at most when panic, chest pain, anxiety arrises. Have taken it over about 3 years. 3mg was too much. Also noticed the effects hunge greatly on if you have a full stomach or empty. Empty stomach, say in the morning, 1mg will do fine for panic, whereas on a full stomach or close to, 2mg's is needed. Works great though and in only about 25-35 min.

2/12/2008 4:26:15 PM

Reviewer: JCZ, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been on this pill for about a week. I see some changes, but I think my dose is to low. I am only on .5 mg.

2/11/2008 8:45:19 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Used PRN, this drug has enabled me to control/eradicate my social anxiety disorder. addictive, yes, but I have also been off clonazepam when stable. Slowly, over time, with professional help, I have slowly (and painlessly) weaned off. When needed, it is 100% effective.

2/6/2008 12:45:59 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been on this med for a month and a half but it has worked wonders for me. I have a history of self mutilation and when I get stressed out or even think about doing something 'stupid' I remain calm and overcome my thoughts so much better now. I take it twice a day and once between as needed. I've only had to take 1 extra during the time I've been on it due to some re ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.