Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clonazepam Oral.

1/26/2008 4:43:57 PM

Reviewer: JOHN G., 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I AM GETTING OFF OF XANAX I HOPE AND PRAY TO GOD IN WHICH I KNOW HE WILL HELP ME. IT DOES HELP ME I JUST DONOT WANT TO GET IT TO BE HABIT FORMING

1/23/2008 9:28:43 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I suffered from anxiety attacks and went through the gamet with different drugs. I ended up with Clonazepam .5 once a day and it has been a great experience. I have come a long ways in my struggle with anxiety on this drug. My only problem now is that I am thinking of getting off of the drug, but am scared to because so many people say they have withdrawl from it. I don't feel addicted to ... Show Full Comment

1/23/2008 12:05:22 PM

Reviewer: lttlcsn153, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Before I started taking this medication, I was not able to leave my home for a year. I was misdiagnosed for 2 years for high blood pressure, constantly was fainting in public and very nauseaus 24 hours a day. Thanks to a new Doctor, someone who actually listened to me, I was given this medication and am now able to live a normal life. It's great to get out and enjoy life again.

1/19/2008 4:34:28 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking it for a bought 2 months now and it is only medication that has worked for me and in only 15 minutes over the past 6 years of dealing with my anziety Id recommend it to anyone when dealing with EXTREME anziety I say that because if its taken every day your body may get immune to it. Good Luck

1/12/2008 9:25:48 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am still having anxiety and panic attacks. maybe the dosage is just too low