Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clonazepam Oral.

2/12/2008 4:26:15 PM

Reviewer: JCZ, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been on this pill for about a week. I see some changes, but I think my dose is to low. I am only on .5 mg.

2/11/2008 8:45:19 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Used PRN, this drug has enabled me to control/eradicate my social anxiety disorder. addictive, yes, but I have also been off clonazepam when stable. Slowly, over time, with professional help, I have slowly (and painlessly) weaned off. When needed, it is 100% effective.

2/6/2008 12:45:59 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been on this med for a month and a half but it has worked wonders for me. I have a history of self mutilation and when I get stressed out or even think about doing something 'stupid' I remain calm and overcome my thoughts so much better now. I take it twice a day and once between as needed. I've only had to take 1 extra during the time I've been on it due to some re ... Show Full Comment

1/30/2008 11:32:21 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I been having panic attack for a couple of weeks now the Dr. gave me some Clonazepam. At first I was so afraid to take it because I didn't want to become addicted to it. Last night I started to have a real bad panic attack to I took one pill. Within 30 mins I was calm and back to my normal self. Went home and had some of the best sleep I ever had in my whole life. Some much overdue rest. The m ... Show Full Comment

1/26/2008 4:43:57 PM

Reviewer: JOHN G., 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I AM GETTING OFF OF XANAX I HOPE AND PRAY TO GOD IN WHICH I KNOW HE WILL HELP ME. IT DOES HELP ME I JUST DONOT WANT TO GET IT TO BE HABIT FORMING

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash