Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clonazepam Oral.

1/23/2008 12:05:22 PM

Reviewer: lttlcsn153, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Before I started taking this medication, I was not able to leave my home for a year. I was misdiagnosed for 2 years for high blood pressure, constantly was fainting in public and very nauseaus 24 hours a day. Thanks to a new Doctor, someone who actually listened to me, I was given this medication and am now able to live a normal life. It's great to get out and enjoy life again.

1/19/2008 4:34:28 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking it for a bought 2 months now and it is only medication that has worked for me and in only 15 minutes over the past 6 years of dealing with my anziety Id recommend it to anyone when dealing with EXTREME anziety I say that because if its taken every day your body may get immune to it. Good Luck

1/12/2008 9:25:48 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am still having anxiety and panic attacks. maybe the dosage is just too low

1/8/2008 3:55:23 AM

Reviewer: missdebmac, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I need this to get thru everyday. A wonderful drug for anxiety and panic attacks

1/5/2008 7:47:42 PM

Reviewer: Ann, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Clonazepam 0.5 for over 10 years. I only take when needed. It helps me falls asleep because it stops my constant thinking. I feel it does make me more forgetful tho. But I will continue to take as needed.