Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clonazepam Oral.

2/12/2008 4:26:15 PM

Reviewer: JCZ, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been on this pill for about a week. I see some changes, but I think my dose is to low. I am only on .5 mg.

2/11/2008 8:45:19 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Used PRN, this drug has enabled me to control/eradicate my social anxiety disorder. addictive, yes, but I have also been off clonazepam when stable. Slowly, over time, with professional help, I have slowly (and painlessly) weaned off. When needed, it is 100% effective.

2/6/2008 12:45:59 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been on this med for a month and a half but it has worked wonders for me. I have a history of self mutilation and when I get stressed out or even think about doing something 'stupid' I remain calm and overcome my thoughts so much better now. I take it twice a day and once between as needed. I've only had to take 1 extra during the time I've been on it due to some re ... Show Full Comment

1/30/2008 11:32:21 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I been having panic attack for a couple of weeks now the Dr. gave me some Clonazepam. At first I was so afraid to take it because I didn't want to become addicted to it. Last night I started to have a real bad panic attack to I took one pill. Within 30 mins I was calm and back to my normal self. Went home and had some of the best sleep I ever had in my whole life. Some much overdue rest. The m ... Show Full Comment

1/26/2008 4:43:57 PM

Reviewer: JOHN G., 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I AM GETTING OFF OF XANAX I HOPE AND PRAY TO GOD IN WHICH I KNOW HE WILL HELP ME. IT DOES HELP ME I JUST DONOT WANT TO GET IT TO BE HABIT FORMING

chest x-ray