Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clonazepam oral.

9/27/2007 8:56:56 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I take this medicine at night with Trazodone and it is very effective. I get to sleep all night.

10/2/2007 1:50:06 PM

Comment:
I can't take this unless I'm going to sleep as it knocks me out even at a 1mg dosage. Seems a bit addictive, or at least habit forming. And, it has caused some facial hair growth.

9/30/2007 2:07:05 PM

Reviewer: hespera513, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have found this medication does not work for me at all. I have even tried higher doses by my doctor, still nothing... I cannot seem to find anything to help. I have also found that this medication makes me mean. I have Anxiety and Panic Attacks, along with Post Traumatic Stress.

9/27/2007 1:43:27 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
it worked well but it made me tired when combined with another medicine.

9/24/2007 12:15:42 PM

Reviewer: kidsmalls, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication works very well for me. I have one small complaint though...when I miss a dose, I have severe dizziness and find it very hard to get through the day...it makes me feel physically ill if I don't take this medicine. I wish I knew this side effect before I started taking it...hopefully this post helps someone else ask the right questions before taking this medicine.