Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Solodyn Oral.

10/13/2008 11:34:43 PM

Comment:
I have only taken Solodyn for 5 days and immediately noticed improvements in my skin. However, on day 4 I woke up experiencing some discomfort in my neck and shoulders. At first, I thought it was from how I had slept the night before but on day 5 the pain had moved to my back and then my legs. I also experienced swollen glands, loss of appetite, nausea, and numbness in my feet. I seemed to be ... Show Full Comment

10/5/2008 2:22:02 AM

Reviewer: lambrelr7719, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm a 24 year old female, who has been battling acne for over a decade. I applaud WebMD's site for these reviews, and have found other's review of Solodyne very helpful. I have been on Solodyne for 2-3 weeks and have seen good results with no new break outs and healing of previous breakouts. However I am experiencing the headaches and though not excrutiating their pretty moderate and d ... Show Full Comment

9/30/2008 4:58:52 PM

Reviewer: kdr, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I began using Solodyn about 3 weeks ago. Two days ago I broke out in mild hives all over my body and have been really dizzy. My doctor told me it was the minocycline, and is changing my prescrip. It was beginning to work and my acne was clearing up. So it's like do I choose no acne and take benadryl for the rest of my life or be hive free but have acne :-(

8/23/2008 8:06:23 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Acne
8/22/2008 9:20:38 AM

Reviewer: kris82, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am 25 and have suffered with acne since I was a teenager. I have only been on it a month or so and I have found that this in combination with Proactiv has been very effective. I do get mild headaches but it's definitley worth results I've seen so far.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.