Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Solodyn Oral.

6/22/2008 2:44:23 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Medication worked extremely well but took a while--my side effects seem to be that I am very tired and light headed -stopped medication---also on yaz -- hope acne does not return--Have to work on clearing scars on my face-- They say it will fade eventually--

6/20/2008 3:30:41 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Solodyn for a month now. Previously I was on Doxycycline for over a year - it was working okay, but made me quite sick when I took it on an empty stomache. Solodyn has been great. I'm taking it once a day instead of twice, the lowest (45mg) dosage. It doesn't make me sick at all and the results have been excellent. Now, if only it weren't so expensive!

6/19/2008 1:22:09 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Solodyn for about 3 months, and it was very effective. When I stopped taking it, my breakouts returned so I went back on it and after only a week, I can tell a vast improvement. However, after reading other reviews, I realized that my severe hair loss is probably due to this drug. Will be consulting my doctor to find a solution.

5/28/2008 3:13:08 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Solodyn for a month now, and I'm just starting to see results. The tiny bumps on my cheeks have disappeared, and any pimples that I do get are gone within two days. The side effects do suck though. I've been dizzy and have vomited a few times, and I've been having crazy mood swings. I took three pregnancy tests before I realized that I wasn't pregnant--it was t ... Show Full Comment

5/20/2008 2:11:21 PM

Reviewer: tmelissa24, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After one month of following the acne treatment plan my dermatologist put me on, which included Solodyn 90mg my pimples stop reoccuring and the existing ones had started drying up. Once I was on my second month of treatment I as well as others had noticed a drastic change in my skin. I was no longer breaking out. My next step was to get any dark spots on my face to fade which included me using ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee