Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Solodyn Oral.

9/30/2008 4:58:52 PM

Reviewer: kdr, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I began using Solodyn about 3 weeks ago. Two days ago I broke out in mild hives all over my body and have been really dizzy. My doctor told me it was the minocycline, and is changing my prescrip. It was beginning to work and my acne was clearing up. So it's like do I choose no acne and take benadryl for the rest of my life or be hive free but have acne :-(

8/23/2008 8:06:23 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Acne
8/22/2008 9:20:38 AM

Reviewer: kris82, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am 25 and have suffered with acne since I was a teenager. I have only been on it a month or so and I have found that this in combination with Proactiv has been very effective. I do get mild headaches but it's definitley worth results I've seen so far.

8/8/2008 5:37:21 PM

Reviewer: grey tooth, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Prescribed for adult mid-life acne and rosacea flare up. Acne got about 90% better, but my teeth turned grey, especially in cracks. Dr said to discontinue after 5 weeks because of teeth problems. Scars and age spots/freckling is more pronounced now. Also aches, pains, blurred vision felt while taking med. I don't think the benefit outweighed the risk on this med, possibly a better med fo ... Show Full Comment

7/31/2008 10:05:04 AM

Reviewer: majestc24, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Solodyn for about a month now. I am beginning to see some improvemenets but I am still breaking out. My derm just told me to take it for another month. I havent really had any of the side effects that most people have experience but I do experience an increase in appetite. I stopeed taking it for 1 week and my appetite returned to normal. Once i started taking the drug again, my ... Show Full Comment