Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Solodyn Oral.

12/6/2007 5:56:32 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This medication did clear my acne, but a side effect that I experienced was severe headaches.

11/26/2007 4:19:53 PM

Reviewer: Mimi, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've had adult acne for six years now and nothing has worked as well as Solodyn. I was on Eryc four times a day which eventually stopped working. Solodyn is taken once a day.

11/24/2007 10:22:04 AM

Reviewer: melanie1212, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug is terrible. First of all one month supply cost $1600! It used up all my insurance drug coverage ( I am only allotted $2000/year). The side effects are riddiculous, which include extreme anal inching and bleeding (something I never expirienced before in my life), as well as extreme lethargy. I am shocked the dermatologist would even have prescribed this for me, when you take into accoun ... Show Full Comment

11/19/2007 11:01:17 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only taken this medicine for 3 days. The side effects are too much for me. It makes me very lightheaded, dizzy and sick. I have an 8 year old who is very active and on several occassions I could not drive her to her functions. I stop taking the medicine and began to feel better immediately.

11/17/2007 8:30:01 PM

Reviewer: JohnR, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Solodyn for 3 and a half months now. And if I didn't know any better, I'd say I wasn't taking it at all. No relief from acne. No side-effects. Nothing whatsoever changed regarding my condition of Class 3 acne. And it is incredibly expensive without insurance. I would recommend staying away from it. Good luck!

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.