Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Solodyn oral.

4/2/2016 10:52:17 PM

Reviewer: Rosiexo, 19-24 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I used this to get rid of my cystic acne and it really worked for me. I stopped taking it for a few months until my acne became worse again and now i take it regularly and my skin has NEVER been better. My skin is super clear. I only get a few pimples here and there, and some white heads but nothing like before. I do have to say I feel as though this medicine has made my skin more sensitive? I don ... Show Full Comment

3/7/2016 3:44:44 PM

Reviewer: tyfolino, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Issues: Acne showed no improvement after 5 months of treatment. Medicine is difficult to take because you cannot take it with foods containing iron or calcium (and I eat throughout the day so this was annoying). No side effects but I'm glad to be off it.

12/24/2015 5:28:09 PM

Reviewer: dave, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on solodyn for 12 months and I still have bad acne. No side effects though. I definitely break out when I drink alcohol, but that is probably true independent of any medication.

11/3/2015 6:00:23 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    So I finished 10 weeks of Solodyn and I'm having mixed feelings about it. I only have acne on my forehead but it's cystic acne and it breaks out pretty bad. I'm 21 and always had acne here and there but nothing to bad. This summer however I really started to break out on my forehead. I'm growing my hair out so I am wearing a lot of hats but I make sure their clean and I make sure m ... Show Full Comment

11/1/2015 11:19:14 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication was very helpful for my skin but after a week of taking it, I have lost 10 pounds and have no appetite. I currently am no longer taking it because I am worried about this side affect.