Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of OsmoPrep Oral.

12/5/2008 2:18:03 PM

Reviewer: MaryJane, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The Osmoprep medication is expensive. The actual price was $75 dollars. And because of my insurance I paid 25 dollars. The price is outrageous! The recommended dossage: 20 Osmoprep tablets(4 tablets every 15 minutes for an hour) and then 6 hours later taking another 12 tablets in 15-minute increments for 45 minutes. This whole process seemed excessive. Started the process on the day before ... Show Full Comment

12/1/2008 12:56:02 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took Osmoprep as directed. Tonight my hands and feet are numb as is the right side of my face. I am very dizzy,have dry mouth and throat,bloated,and have a headache. If this is what is involved with the prep I will never have another proceedure done!

11/19/2008 9:48:16 PM

Reviewer: Nette, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I could not drink even one glass of the gallon colon prep! Using the pill method was so easy and you can drink liquids that taste good to you! I had my colonoscopy yesterday & it all went great!

11/7/2008 12:21:04 AM

Reviewer: tommi, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have had several colonoscopies over the course of 16 years. I have tried most of the preps offered. My most recent procedure I used OsmoPrep, only because I read about it online. I had to ask my doctor for it and he didn't want to give it to me. I insisted and he finally agreed. Compared to drinking all the really gross stuff, this was a breeze. I will be using it again for my next colonosc ... Show Full Comment

10/27/2008 5:09:21 PM

Reviewer: marciwgardening, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Bowel movements did not start within one hr