Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of varenicline Oral.

8/4/2009 7:27:53 PM

Reviewer: ?, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I guess I was expecting a silver bullet, after two weeks I figured I had to put some effort into it so I "decided" to quit, also I had some 14MG patches left over from a previous attempt.Today is 1 week and it's easy, so far!

7/4/2009 5:57:48 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
it really worked well for me. I am really happy now.

3/2/2009 7:11:09 PM

Reviewer: kimipooh, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is week one for me. I've never been a heavy smoker but been smoking for 10 yrs and want to stop. I experienced nausea one time and now make sure I eat before I take the med but I do suffer from the headache. I'm not so sleepy during the day but I sleep very well at night which is great a little bit of the crazy dreams but that's okay too. I love this med and how it just curbs my a ... Show Full Comment

2/13/2009 3:07:38 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
So far this is a very good way to stop a horrible habbit. It's hard to quit smoking after 28 years but Chantix is easy to use. It is not a miracle drug but I have found it more effective that any patch or gum. I have never been smoke free in 28 years now it is going on 6 weeks! I recommend joining the GetQuit program they have for extra support.

12/19/2008 3:41:36 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been smoking a pack to a pack and a half a day for 10 years and now I have been using this med for the past 2 weeks. Over the last four days or so I have found myself smoking only 3-5 a day so I am hppy with that and feel a little while longer and I will be able to "kick". I have been experiencing some altered sleep as I am constantly tired and am going to bed 2hrs or more earlier ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture