Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of varenicline oral.

2/19/2016 11:01:26 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I almost quit my job as my ability to concentrate was severely limited. The feeling was very similar to the combination of benzodiazepine and opioid simultaneously. Luckily I forgot to take it long enough so as to be able to realize that it was the taking of these pills that caused the problem.

8/15/2015 11:36:44 AM

Reviewer: I am the Walrus, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Although Chantix DID eliminate the urge to smoke, the psychological side effects made this drug a nightmare. The suicidal thoughts and drowsiness made it impossible to drive. And I do want to mention that I NEVER had suicidal thoughts before taking drug. I would rather smoke!

4/16/2014 4:56:42 PM

Reviewer: Norm, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    It has been 7years of not one smoke after 35 years of smoking it has saved my live and saved me $ a lot of loot.

8/6/2013 4:35:53 PM

Reviewer: DaveG, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    After 8 or 9 days I my desire to smoke faded away and I have been smoke free for a week. No side effects other than some vivid dreams which are actually quite pleasant. I recommend Chantix to anyone who wants to quit smoking. It will only work if you are motivated to stop.

5/1/2013 7:03:12 PM

Reviewer: K, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    My night vision was severely affected. My kidneys started to be affected after not smoking for three months, and when I stopped taking Chantix, my emotional state became very affected with depression and high levels of anxiety. I had to start smoking again in order to get back to being normal. I do not recommend this medication, I think it is very, very dangerous. It has been 5 years that I to ... Show Full Comment