Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sronyx Oral.

11/2/2009 3:51:13 PM

Reviewer: mom&student33, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 33, I began this pill 3 wks ago because my usual one was being discontinued by my doctor. I have had nausea, vomiting and severe migraines every day and it has not let up at all. I will not continue taking this pill.

10/1/2009 8:44:19 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Very good pill! I was on Cyclessa before this one and had alot of bad side effects. Once I switched, I noticed that I was back to normal again. Sronyx is great, I have no complaints about it. I feel like myself again.

9/2/2009 4:51:55 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this pill for almost 2 years now and honestly I don't have many complaints about it. It does its job and I haven't gotten pregnant which is my biggest concern. I did notice a little weight gain, but it was very easy to work off so I'm thinking it was probably just water weight. The thing I don't like about this pill is it doesn't help with my acne or my PM ... Show Full Comment

8/1/2009 10:46:33 AM

Reviewer: Billy , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this pill for over 2 yrs. Periods are always light and always start on Tues afternoons. No weight gain or increase in breast size. I've thought that my severe moods swings during PMS week were just me but now that I've read everyone else's review, I'm starting to question. I will continue to use.

7/30/2009 12:30:43 AM

Reviewer: hjaclson2887, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been on this pill for a week and have already experienced the most uncomfortable side effect of all!!! Yeast infection!!!! I just recently was taking Yaz which worked really well for me, not one side effect! But had to switch to a new Dr. who works under state funding and don't provide Yaz. I have an appointment this week and I am going to beg for another brand of B.C pills. This i ... Show Full Comment

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice