Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sronyx Oral.

12/2/2013 10:08:18 PM

Reviewer: sweet eater, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Sronyx for a little over a year, and its worked in keeping a baby out of my plans.. But it may be in part that the drug has made my sex drive plummet enormously. So, no sex drive, and I have an almost constant craving for anything sweet. I feel like thats all I eat anymore. Miraculously, I have not gained much weight using it, but I have to really watch the scales.

11/2/2013 1:21:02 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
If it was possible to give this pill zero stars, I would. Sronyx was the first pill I was put on when I first started taking birth control 3 years ago- and it was fine at first (nothing for me to compare it to). If I missed just ONE pill, or even took it late, I would get a full-blown period for a week straight. Not just spotting. The reason I'm switching brands now is because I have had my pe ... Show Full Comment

8/10/2013 9:39:09 PM

Reviewer: ladytore, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Idk if it has to do with the birth control, but last month my doctor switched me to this one. Ever since then I've had a period every week. It's a little frightening. Weight gain is small and it actually helped me as I was under weight before.

6/21/2013 2:44:33 AM

Reviewer: StopTheBeating, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was previously on Lessina and was perfectly happy with it.. until being switch to Sronyx little under a month ago, and i can't say i'm satisfied with this new birth control. Since I've been taking it, I've broke out terribly with acne (having perfect skin beforehand), Have had reoccurring stomach cramps, nausea, headaches, bloating, breast tenderness, fatigue/insomnia, sudden inc ... Show Full Comment

4/12/2013 1:57:11 PM

Reviewer: nonbabymaker, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
i have been on this pill for a year. i must say i am quite pleased. not a baby in sight. i can say i have been a little more sleepy than usual. sometimes a few headaches, but that may not be because of the pill. no weight gain. but this is probably because i haven't been walking to the fridge and shoving fudgies in my mouth...like some of you apparently. overall...a good pill.