Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sronyx Oral.

6/6/2008 9:17:54 AM

Reviewer: pixiegirl32, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am on week 2 of Sronyx and so far other than a longer than normal period (lasted 9 days) and a few acne breakouts (which is uncommon for me), I have had no other side effects. I am only 98lbs so if I gained any weight this month I would be happy at this point. But if that is the case, I WILL be changing pills. I have never gained weight on pills or have gotten acne. The only side effect I have e ... Show Full Comment

5/29/2008 10:01:22 PM

Comment:
I havent been on this pill for a month yet, but have experienced many side affects nasuea, and breast tenderness being the most prevalent. my breasts have gone up a cup size in a week and I HATE it!! i was already a D. i will be switching to something else soon.

5/6/2008 9:58:17 PM

Reviewer: todallo, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had headaches, extreme fatigue, pimples and absolutely worst of all - I have gained almost 15 pounds in the three months I have been on it! Like one of the other users, Walgreens changed me to this pill without permission.

4/10/2008 7:14:26 PM

Reviewer: COMATOSESTAR, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
DO NOT TAKE AS A BIRTH CONTROL PILL!!! THE DOSE IS NOT ENOUGH TO PREVENT PREGNANCY. WORST SIDE EFFECTS OF ANY PILL I,VE BEEN ON. IT IS NOT A GENERIC OF ANY OTHER PILL. NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE A BCP. IF YOU WERE SWITCHED TO THIS BY YOUR PHARMACY (IN MY CASE WALGREENS) GO TO YOUR DOCTOR ASAP TO SWITCH TO SOMETHING ELSE. AND REPORT THE PHARMACY. MY DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT THIS PILL IS BASICALLY AN "OL ... Show Full Comment

12/28/2007 5:49:19 AM

Reviewer: health_biz12, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Instead of shortening my period it extended it, and increased the flow, my period was very heavy with clots. It didn't ease my cramping either.