Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sronyx Oral.

4/12/2013 1:57:11 PM

Reviewer: nonbabymaker, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
i have been on this pill for a year. i must say i am quite pleased. not a baby in sight. i can say i have been a little more sleepy than usual. sometimes a few headaches, but that may not be because of the pill. no weight gain. but this is probably because i haven't been walking to the fridge and shoving fudgies in my mouth...like some of you apparently. overall...a good pill.

3/25/2013 12:05:33 PM

Reviewer: vera, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
At first I was very scared when I began taking it, because my blood pressure became elevated to the point where I felt like I was going to have a heart attack, I couldn't have a cup of coffee or soda without getting dizzy. It's hard to explain, but the veins in my hands felt huge because they had expanded so much. Luckily that went away after the first three days, and so far the only side ... Show Full Comment

3/23/2013 12:51:51 PM

Reviewer: Mla13, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It worked for almost a good year until I found out I was pregnant I no I did not miss a day and am very surprised

2/27/2013 3:31:43 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Been on it for 6 months. I was fine before I was on this pill, but ever since I have had a constant yeast infection. Taken OTC drugs and also went to the doctor and was prescribed fluconazole and after the 5th day, I'm still not better. I'm done with this pill. No sex drive because of the constant problems, rather use condoms.

2/25/2013 4:11:04 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This pill has kept me from getting pregnant, however, it has made me gained at least 15 unwanted pounds!! I hardly eat (due to my busy work schedule) but still do not understand why I am gaining weight. Also, I have been getting migraines at least once a week and it is very debilitating.