Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sronyx oral.

10/1/2009 8:44:19 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Very good pill! I was on Cyclessa before this one and had alot of bad side effects. Once I switched, I noticed that I was back to normal again. Sronyx is great, I have no complaints about it. I feel like myself again.

11/14/2009 11:09:54 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am 21 years old and have been on Sronyx for about 3 months now. I use to have an IUD but that was giving me complications, so I switched to the pill. In the past 3 months I have gained over 30 POUNDS! and suffered from headaches daily and vomiting. I at first just thought it was the transition between the IUD to the pill, but it has not let up at all. I am going to my dr. on Monday to switch my ... Show Full Comment

11/10/2009 8:38:28 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on this for 4 days and I have a headache like no other headache I've been dizzy, light headed, vison is off, nausa..would not take this

11/2/2009 3:51:13 PM

Reviewer: mom&student33, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am 33, I began this pill 3 wks ago because my usual one was being discontinued by my doctor. I have had nausea, vomiting and severe migraines every day and it has not let up at all. I will not continue taking this pill.

9/2/2009 4:51:55 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this pill for almost 2 years now and honestly I don't have many complaints about it. It does its job and I haven't gotten pregnant which is my biggest concern. I did notice a little weight gain, but it was very easy to work off so I'm thinking it was probably just water weight. The thing I don't like about this pill is it doesn't help with my acne or my PM ... Show Full Comment