Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sronyx Oral.

6/21/2009 3:58:37 AM

Reviewer: naenae, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 19 and I've been taking the pill for 5 months. The 1st month I was REALLY moody and my period lasted about 3 weeks(light spotting it was annoying). After that it was fine. I ALWAYS get my period on Tuesdays. I didn't gain any weight (not even in my boobs). I had unprotected sex MANY TIMES and I'm not pregnant! Which was what i was going for. My biggest vice about this pill was ... Show Full Comment

2/27/2009 1:03:45 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
the first couple days i took this pill i was a little nauseated and emotional, but after a week or so i felt fine. i lost a few pounds and my boobs got a little bigger. there was some spotting towards the end of the third week but i'm thinking that is normal because its the first time i've been on birthcontrol. i would recommend it so far.

1/5/2009 1:14:35 PM

Reviewer: sunshine808, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i've been on this pill for 5 mths and I can't stand it and want to get switched asap - it has increased my moodiness to the point where I scream at my husband or baby at the littlest thing - I feel so angry and annoyed at everything and then I get really depressed and can't stop crying. It's just gotten worse the longer I have taken it.

12/22/2008 2:07:05 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this Birht control pill for two months and noticed my breast getting larger! I don't need any help in this area so I will be switching asap.

12/10/2008 4:18:20 PM

Reviewer: Unknown321123, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It lowered my sex drive, and decreased the luberication on my vigina walls. I still had really bad cramps and pimples. I HATE THE PILL!

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice