Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sronyx Oral.

2/27/2013 3:31:43 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Been on it for 6 months. I was fine before I was on this pill, but ever since I have had a constant yeast infection. Taken OTC drugs and also went to the doctor and was prescribed fluconazole and after the 5th day, I'm still not better. I'm done with this pill. No sex drive because of the constant problems, rather use condoms.

2/25/2013 4:11:04 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This pill has kept me from getting pregnant, however, it has made me gained at least 15 unwanted pounds!! I hardly eat (due to my busy work schedule) but still do not understand why I am gaining weight. Also, I have been getting migraines at least once a week and it is very debilitating.

2/16/2013 8:40:35 PM

Reviewer: Nikkicola, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Syronx for the last month hoping that it would be as wonderful as Alesse...well it does work but i have noticed a significant increase in my appetite, sleepiness, and even some increased shedding of my hair. I haven't gained any weight and my sex drive remains intact. I wish that I could go back to the Alesse because I was pleased with it in total.

2/9/2013 8:36:06 PM

Reviewer: charlotte, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
very effective product, i took it for a year and a half. only bad thing i can say is that i got migraines about 2 times a week.

1/3/2013 2:54:14 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
No weight gain, not pregnant and actually helped my PMS. I am shocked with how well it works (but then again, I cannot take a pill with a lot of estrogen).

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver