Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sronyx Oral.

3/25/2013 12:05:33 PM

Reviewer: vera, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
At first I was very scared when I began taking it, because my blood pressure became elevated to the point where I felt like I was going to have a heart attack, I couldn't have a cup of coffee or soda without getting dizzy. It's hard to explain, but the veins in my hands felt huge because they had expanded so much. Luckily that went away after the first three days, and so far the only side ... Show Full Comment

3/23/2013 12:51:51 PM

Reviewer: Mla13, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It worked for almost a good year until I found out I was pregnant I no I did not miss a day and am very surprised

2/27/2013 3:31:43 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Been on it for 6 months. I was fine before I was on this pill, but ever since I have had a constant yeast infection. Taken OTC drugs and also went to the doctor and was prescribed fluconazole and after the 5th day, I'm still not better. I'm done with this pill. No sex drive because of the constant problems, rather use condoms.

2/25/2013 4:11:04 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This pill has kept me from getting pregnant, however, it has made me gained at least 15 unwanted pounds!! I hardly eat (due to my busy work schedule) but still do not understand why I am gaining weight. Also, I have been getting migraines at least once a week and it is very debilitating.

2/16/2013 8:40:35 PM

Reviewer: Nikkicola, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Syronx for the last month hoping that it would be as wonderful as Alesse...well it does work but i have noticed a significant increase in my appetite, sleepiness, and even some increased shedding of my hair. I haven't gained any weight and my sex drive remains intact. I wish that I could go back to the Alesse because I was pleased with it in total.

Does your kid have symptoms?