Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sronyx Oral.

2/25/2013 4:11:04 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This pill has kept me from getting pregnant, however, it has made me gained at least 15 unwanted pounds!! I hardly eat (due to my busy work schedule) but still do not understand why I am gaining weight. Also, I have been getting migraines at least once a week and it is very debilitating.

2/16/2013 8:40:35 PM

Reviewer: Nikkicola, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Syronx for the last month hoping that it would be as wonderful as Alesse...well it does work but i have noticed a significant increase in my appetite, sleepiness, and even some increased shedding of my hair. I haven't gained any weight and my sex drive remains intact. I wish that I could go back to the Alesse because I was pleased with it in total.

2/9/2013 8:36:06 PM

Reviewer: charlotte, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
very effective product, i took it for a year and a half. only bad thing i can say is that i got migraines about 2 times a week.

1/3/2013 2:54:14 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
No weight gain, not pregnant and actually helped my PMS. I am shocked with how well it works (but then again, I cannot take a pill with a lot of estrogen).

12/31/2012 9:07:16 PM

Reviewer: Shayla, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This pill is effective, and initially I was quite happy with it. I have gained very little (if any weight), which was a major side effect with other pills that I've tried. But after about 6 months on this pill, I started having breakthrough bleeding. For two months in a row, I have had heavy, period-like bleeding for three weeks out of each month. Also, I have started getting severe headaches ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture