Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sronyx oral.

12/10/2008 4:18:20 PM

Reviewer: Unknown321123, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It lowered my sex drive, and decreased the luberication on my vigina walls. I still had really bad cramps and pimples. I HATE THE PILL!

11/24/2008 8:03:10 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on the depo shot for 2 years and decided to switch to the pill. I was very hormonal, even to the point of depression and suicidal. It never made my period any better, and on the 3rd month, I never even got it(im not pregnant). I also got migraines which I have never had before. I switched on the 3rd month of using it.

10/18/2008 1:32:43 AM

Reviewer: salenik2, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Been on for 5 months now. Easy to skip if its not right in front of you in the morning. But in all shorted my period, gained 1/2 a cup size (yes!), and have regular periods....No monthly surprises! all in all good meds!

6/6/2008 9:17:54 AM

Reviewer: pixiegirl32, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am on week 2 of Sronyx and so far other than a longer than normal period (lasted 9 days) and a few acne breakouts (which is uncommon for me), I have had no other side effects. I am only 98lbs so if I gained any weight this month I would be happy at this point. But if that is the case, I WILL be changing pills. I have never gained weight on pills or have gotten acne. The only side effect I have e ... Show Full Comment

5/29/2008 10:01:22 PM

Comment:
I havent been on this pill for a month yet, but have experienced many side affects nasuea, and breast tenderness being the most prevalent. my breasts have gone up a cup size in a week and I HATE it!! i was already a D. i will be switching to something else soon.

chest x-ray