Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sronyx oral.

1/20/2014 11:24:47 PM

Reviewer: 687

Comment:
This was the first birth control pill I have ever been on and i literally lost my mind. I was generally a pretty easy going person, especially with my boyfriend, before the pill. Once I got on it I became an emotional wreck. He would go to leave... and I'd legit just start crying, for no reason. Or I'd flip out on him for the most pointless stuff ever. It literally put a strain on our rela ... Show Full Comment

1/14/2014 10:55:13 PM

Reviewer: seakay24, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took this after loestrin fe was discontinued and I really felt like I could not function at all. I had a migraine everyday, i even tried to switch the times slightly or take it with a meal, nothing helped. I was always on edge and would feel like an emotional wreck. Got really scared and switched to lo loestrin the nxt month, even though I have to pay a copay, its worth it.

12/2/2013 10:08:18 PM

Reviewer: sweet eater, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Sronyx for a little over a year, and its worked in keeping a baby out of my plans.. But it may be in part that the drug has made my sex drive plummet enormously. So, no sex drive, and I have an almost constant craving for anything sweet. I feel like thats all I eat anymore. Miraculously, I have not gained much weight using it, but I have to really watch the scales.

11/2/2013 1:21:02 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
If it was possible to give this pill zero stars, I would. Sronyx was the first pill I was put on when I first started taking birth control 3 years ago- and it was fine at first (nothing for me to compare it to). If I missed just ONE pill, or even took it late, I would get a full-blown period for a week straight. Not just spotting. The reason I'm switching brands now is because I have had my pe ... Show Full Comment

8/10/2013 9:39:09 PM

Reviewer: ladytore, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Idk if it has to do with the birth control, but last month my doctor switched me to this one. Ever since then I've had a period every week. It's a little frightening. Weight gain is small and it actually helped me as I was under weight before.

man rubbing painful knee