Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sronyx oral.

6/3/2014 8:22:23 PM

Reviewer: juliannee, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Love this birth control. Made my boobs grow and lost weight. Ever since i've taken this pill i have noticed a decrease in appetite and has been my favorite method of birth control yet. So much better than the depo shot finally lost my weight from the shot!

4/22/2014 7:57:54 PM

Reviewer: gabbymadisynnn, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this pill for about 6 months now and I am not satisfied at all. My periods are much lighter and shorter and ive had no baby, but I have gained 15 pounds. I was 145lbs and now I am 160lbs. I am always eating, and always craving sweets since I have been on this pill. I feel so unhappy and fatigue and I am ready to end it!

1/23/2014 6:24:11 PM

Reviewer: randomuser, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Okay, so this is my first birth control, I'm a 19 year old female who is usually happy go lucky, and have been misreable for the last two weeks. My emotional rages were almost instant, I've had headaches, acne breakouts, and did I mention been a hormonal... word I shall not say. I've been craving nothing but chicken mcnuggets. I've become like some type of nympho, overall, I'm ... Show Full Comment

1/20/2014 11:24:47 PM

Reviewer: 687

Comment:
This was the first birth control pill I have ever been on and i literally lost my mind. I was generally a pretty easy going person, especially with my boyfriend, before the pill. Once I got on it I became an emotional wreck. He would go to leave... and I'd legit just start crying, for no reason. Or I'd flip out on him for the most pointless stuff ever. It literally put a strain on our rela ... Show Full Comment

1/14/2014 10:55:13 PM

Reviewer: seakay24, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took this after loestrin fe was discontinued and I really felt like I could not function at all. I had a migraine everyday, i even tried to switch the times slightly or take it with a meal, nothing helped. I was always on edge and would feel like an emotional wreck. Got really scared and switched to lo loestrin the nxt month, even though I have to pay a copay, its worth it.

Does your kid have symptoms?