Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sronyx oral.

12/1/2015 10:42:37 PM

Reviewer: not a happy camper, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I didn't get pregnant, but had severe migraines, vomiting, mood swings and agitation, and gained about 20 pounds. Not happy with the side effects.

7/16/2015 12:20:09 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been taking Sronyx on and off for 3 years. The only side effects I've had have been breast tenderness/growth (almost a full cup size). I tend to skip the sugar pills so I can skip my period but if I do that for more than 2 consecutive months it results in spotting. I'm also terrible about remembering to take it at the same time every day unless I set an alarm. Other than that, it ... Show Full Comment

7/2/2015 3:10:51 PM

Reviewer: akjsweet, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Overall this has been great for me! No weight gain, cramps, and easy periods that only last a couple of days. My boobs have grown as well which is a nice plus!

4/22/2015 10:22:11 AM

Reviewer: Cala, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    These pills have caused me to have major constipation. This is my 2nd month in and I don't like them.

9/18/2014 3:18:59 PM

Reviewer: Nicholey, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am taking Sronyx 0.1/0.02. I was prescribed it after the nighamare of taking Lavora for 9 months. I wrote a review for that as well if you're interested or experiencing a bad time with it. I've taken sronyx for one month and am in my inactive week. On lavora I got my period on Thursday, but on sronyx it came on Wednesday instead. Lavora caused me to experience terrible anxiety and depres ... Show Full Comment

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.