Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sronyx oral.

1/5/2009 1:14:35 PM

Reviewer: sunshine808, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    i've been on this pill for 5 mths and I can't stand it and want to get switched asap - it has increased my moodiness to the point where I scream at my husband or baby at the littlest thing - I feel so angry and annoyed at everything and then I get really depressed and can't stop crying. It's just gotten worse the longer I have taken it.

12/22/2008 2:07:05 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this Birht control pill for two months and noticed my breast getting larger! I don't need any help in this area so I will be switching asap.

12/10/2008 4:18:20 PM

Reviewer: Unknown321123, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    It lowered my sex drive, and decreased the luberication on my vigina walls. I still had really bad cramps and pimples. I HATE THE PILL!

11/24/2008 8:03:10 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on the depo shot for 2 years and decided to switch to the pill. I was very hormonal, even to the point of depression and suicidal. It never made my period any better, and on the 3rd month, I never even got it(im not pregnant). I also got migraines which I have never had before. I switched on the 3rd month of using it.

10/18/2008 1:32:43 AM

Reviewer: salenik2, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Been on for 5 months now. Easy to skip if its not right in front of you in the morning. But in all shorted my period, gained 1/2 a cup size (yes!), and have regular periods....No monthly surprises! all in all good meds!

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.